TITLE: Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist
1. High School Diploma
2. Familiar with Microsoft Office products
3. Familiar with social media outlets
4. Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally
5. Dependable, helpful and courteous
6. Good Organizational Skills
7. Must be able to prioritize task and multi-task
8. Must be ethical in all forms of communication
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of individuals seeking services.
1. One-Two years Experience managing social media content, webpage, creating and
scheduling posts consistent with messaging of agency/company.
2. Two-years Experience working in an office setting-nonprofit experience a plus
3. Bilingual a plus
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
The Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist is responsible for greeting all visitors, staff, volunteers and clients in a respectful and courteous manner and offering clerical and office support work required by the Executive Director, Development Director, WRC Board of Directors, and other Women’s Resource Center, Inc. staff as appropriate. The Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist will be responsible for coordinating donations. The Administrative Assistant/Social Media Specialist at a minimum will be responsible for posting information and responding to posts on all social media outlets. The social media posts with be consistent with and represent the agency, the services provided to victims of domestic violence, sexual violence and stalking.
1. Processing of board and staff correspondence and reports as needed
2. Maintenance of staff and board member lists
3. Maintenance of data base(s) and referral information
4. Collection of and appropriate disbursement of mail
5. Check agency e-mail and forward to appropriate staff
6. Copying forms as needed
7. Assist Bookkeeper in mailing of payments
8. May assist Coordinator of Satellite Office with scheduling of clients
9. Assist Satellite Office staff with walk-ins
10. Assist with processing WRC mailings for newsletters and fund raising
11. Perform other duties as needed
Reception and Telephone
1. Responsible for receiving clients and potential clients in a respectful and helpful manner
2. Brief and limited crisis intervention with “walk-in” clients
3. Brief and limited telephone crisis intervention and screening as needed
4. Clear and accurate receipt and disbursal of messages
5. Referral to appropriate services for non-emergency inquiries
6. Appropriate referrals to staff in emergencies
7. Logging of all phone calls
8. Occasional telephoning on behalf of staff
9. Perform other duties when needed
Social Media Responsibilities
1. Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
2. Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
3. Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
4. Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
5. Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
6. Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
7. Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
8. Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
9. Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
10. Performing other duties when needed.
1.Hours may vary dependent upon staffing and activities scheduled. Generally speaking hours at the Administrative Office are 8 a.m-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-5 p.m. on Monday-Friday with the exception of the fourth Wednesday of the month for Board Meetings.
The Women’s Resource Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, gender identification, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, degree of disability, political affiliation, or status as a veteran, in all aspects of employment and management.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Kristy Stewart at email@example.com. Please put “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Resume and cover letter accepted until October 23rd or until the position is filled.